Re: [NTLK] Taking notes on Newton

From: Karel Jansens (kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 18:56:03 EDT

On Monday 22 April 2002 16:50, Adrian Morrison wrote:
> you could use graphiti for the newton instead you could download it
> in=20=
>
> the unna archive

No thanks. I have Graffiti on my Palm and although it does 'feel' right
somehow on the little brat, I wouldn't want to impede myself with it on my
Newt.

Put it this way: If you had a Porche 911, would you yank out the engine
and replace it with a Wartburg's ? Even if that engine worked perfectly
(sort of) in a Wartburg?

--
Karel Jansens
kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be

<This sigline under construction. Come back soon.>