Re: [NTLK] MEMORY CARDS!

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 22:04:16 EDT

on 22/04/02 19:58, Japecan_at_aol.com at Japecan_at_aol.com wrote:

> You replied to my post and I thank you for a quick response. I am on the
> digest mode. So that means the Blue Pretec cards are read/write 5v and to
> use a memory card in both the MP130 & MP2100 I can't use anything larger than
> 4MB?

There are 5v read/12v write cards that are larger than 4 MB. I've been using
a 8 MB card for quite some time and that was a 5v R/12v W. I think the most
recent revisions to those cards brought us 5v/5v, but the earlier were
5v/12v.

-Laurent.

Brooks's Law prov.: "Adding manpower to a late software project makes it later" -- a result of the fact that the expected advantage from splitting development work among N programmers is O(N) (that is, proportional to N), but the complexity and communications cost associated with coordinating and then merging their work is O(N^2) (that is, proportional to the square of N). The quote is from Fred Brooks, a manager of IBM's OS/360 project and author of "The Mythical Man-Month" (Addison-Wesley, 1975, ISBN 0-201-00650-2), an excellent early book on software engineering.