Re: [NTLK] Best Personal Finance Manager?

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 01:59:13 EDT

on 4/22/02 5:04 PM, Seth Hurwitz at shurwit1_at_jhmi.edu wrote:

> I'd like to keep a balance of several bank/credit card accounts on my
> 2100. I used Pocket Money on my 120 (2.0) and although I liked PM, it
> seemed a bit "robust" for my simple needs and it was really slow, at
> least on the 120. Thanks for any recommendations.

If you thought Pocket Money was slow, then you would find Pocket Quicken
even slower. :-) However, on my 2100, both seem to be working at a fine
speed. You should try PM on your 2100, and see how you like it before trying
other options. Although it seems to have more power than you need, it is
simple enough to do for the simplest needs. :-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." --John Adams