Re: [NTLK] OT - Off topic - US drivers

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 01:37:48 EDT

> From: Karel Jansens <kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be>
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] OT - Off topic - US drivers
> Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 01:22:44 +0200
>

> I hear you. I used to cross Germany quite frequently (transit to Poland)
> in a Volvo diesel. The problems started on my last trip, in a Chrysler
> LeBaron 3.0 l.

Which colour?

> That kind of car somehow brings out the animal in me, and I
> finally discovered that the German Autobahnen have a left lane, where the
> Audis, the Mercs and the Porches live. They all snarled at me, but I
> wouldn't go away ;^)

Maybe next time you will discover that sometimes there is not speed limit,
no matter which lane you're on, stops the snarling ;)
Sometimes I'd rather stay on the right side anyway, there are people here
who have a tendency to frequently demonstrate their car's/bike's 300kph
capabilities.

Oliver :)

--
Wait! We can't stop here! This is BAT COUNTRY!