Re: [NTLK] MEMORY CARDS!

From: Japecan_at_aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 11:41:56 EDT

  Laurent,

  Thank you for your reply. So 5v/5v for Mp2100 and 5v/12v can read/write
onto both MP130/MP2100 (compatable). I hope this is correct. Remember still
on the digest mode. Then you mentioned V1/V2 the ssible difference of Yellow
and Blue Pretec card too later in digest v2 #321. Thanks for the lead. This
list is so helpful!!!

Robert
japecan_at_aol.com
--------------------------
> You replied to my post and I thank you for a quick response.  I am on the
> digest mode.  So that means the Blue Pretec cards are read/write 5v and to
> use a memory card in both the MP130 & MP2100 I can't use anything larger
than
> 4MB?

There are 5v read/12v write cards that are larger than 4 MB. I've been using
a 8 MB card for quite some time and that was a 5v R/12v W. I think the most
recent revisions to those cards brought us 5v/5v, but the earlier were
5v/12v.

-Laurent