Re: [NTLK] Faxing with Option modem and GSM phone

From: doppler (doppler_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 18:35:45 EDT

afaik, it should work just OK with the scripts from option. i remember i
modified one of those scripts:

good luck!

http://www.pixell.net/doppler/downloads/newton/option_modem.sit

Modem Name: Doppler Script
Version: 1
Id The Modem: False
Use Hardware CD: True
Use Config String: True
Use Dial Options: True
Hangup at Disconnect: True
Supports Cellular: True
Supports EC: True
Supports LCS: False
Direct Connect Only: False
Connect Speeds: 300 1200 2400 4800 7200 9600 12000 14400 16800 19200 21600
24000 26400 28800
Config. Speed: 57600
Command Timeout: 2000
Max Chars. per Line: 256
Inter Command Delay: 25
Modem Id String:

Config. String No EC:
ATE0&C1S12=12w2&K3&Q6

Config. String EC only:
ATE0&C1S12=12W2&K3&Q5S36=4

Config. String EC and Fallback:
ATE0&C1S12=12W2&K3&Q5S36=7

Config. String Cellular:
ATE0&C1S12=12W2%E1)M1

Config. String Direct Connect:
ATE0&C1S12=12W2&K0&Q0 On Mon, 22 Apr 2002 12:59:45 +0200 Simon Roberts