[NTLK] Sierra Wireless AirCard

From: Jesse Garnier (jgarnier_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 15:09:36 EDT

Has anybody tried or had success using a Sierra Wireless AirCard 510 with
their Newton? I've seen the Merlin page, which is obviously a completely
different product, but I'm hoping I can use a similar strategy to get it
working in the Newt.

I've got an opportunity to buy one of these for cheap and it sure would be
cool if I could get it working. I'm hoping I can configure it using a
PC-based utility and then have it simply emulate a modem in the Newt. But I
thought I'd check to see if anyone's been down this road.

Thanks--

--Jesse