Re: [NTLK] Various newton related things

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 16:34:02 EDT

On 24/04/02 16:18, "Robert Benschop" <rbenschop_at_mac.com> wrote:
[snip!]
> Next NUG meeting I'll attend is probably in Paris, looks like I'll drive
> over 900 km, whoever said once that the Newton isn't a PDA but an
> addiction......?

Bah! I still drive routinely over 600 miles to go back to Quebec, and
another 600 miles to come back. 900 km is nothing, really. Just prepare
yourself mentally. If you see it as a mountain, that's how it's going to
feel during those long driving hours...

-Laurent.

coaster n.: 1. Unuseable CD produced during failed attempt at writing to
writeable or re-writeable CD media. Certainly related to the coaster-like
shape of a CD, and the relative value of these failures. "I made a lot of
coasters before I got a good CD." 2. Useless CDs received in the mail from
the likes of AOL, MSN, CI$, Prodigy, ad nauseam.