[NTLK] OT - Off Topic - Anatomy

From: Frank Gruendel (Frank_Gruendel_at_t-online.de)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 16:45:42 EDT

>> Hardly likely. I mean, while lying on top with a Newton
>> taped to ones chest it's kinda difficult. Reading eMail, I mean.

> Not my chest, 'her' chest.

I was perfectly aware of that. This mail was a reply to a list
member's question regarding what the person in question would
say when she read the email with your initial description.
Which, as I correctly pointed out, would be extremely difficult
for somebody to whose chest a Newton was taped in a way that
another person could gaze (at the star chart that started
this thread in the first place, I mean). Even if said anybody
was *not* lying on top.

What an inspiring way to waste bandwidth. Has anybody here
noticed over the years that this list is constantly improving my
eloquence?

Frank

Newton hardware and software at http://www.pda-soft.de