Re: [NTLK] Cross Duo

From: Mark Ross (markr13_at_comcast.net)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 22:07:33 EDT

>On 24/04/02 09:54, "Seth Hurwitz" <shurwit1_at_jhmi.edu> wrote:
>[snip!]
>> This does raise the question (at least for me) of whether we need to
>> worry about "dirty" styli if we use a NuShield or homegrown alternative.
>> Is it possible to scratch through the NuShield and into the Newton
>> screen during normal (non-Schwarzenegger) use?
>
>I highly doubt it. But you might have to replace your NuShield sooner if
>it's all scratched because the tip doesn't have any protection and grab all
>kind of grits...
>
>-Laurent.

You cannot scratch through a NuShield film. Its VERY tough. You can
scratch the film with something sharp and hard, but that's the point.
Its meant to take the abuse and then be replaced.

Mark Ross
markr13_at_comcast.net

Need a Screen Protector to keep your Newton in tip top shape?
Go to <http://www.NuShield.com> for NuShield screen protectors.
Don't leave your Newt Naked!

Phone/Fax/Voicemail: (530) 678-5513