Re: [NTLK] PocketQuicken

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 13:19:00 EDT

on 4/24/02 11:30 PM, Michael Mays at chaosmonk_at_earthlink.net wrote:

> This is for you Pocket Quicken users out there. I'm trying to get the
> account I have stored on my 130 to the installation on my new U2000.
> Beaming the icon does not transfer my wallet over, nor does copying it
> to a card and transferring the software to the U2000. Any idea how I
> would get this to move to my new Newton? Any help is appreciated.

Open up Pocket Quicken, tap the routing icon, and chooose the "Move Wallet"
item (last in the list) and move the icon to the card. On the 2100, open up
Pocket Quicken again, and do the same thing, only this time, storing the
wallet on internal. It should work. I can't imagine how it wouldn't. As
another option, when I got my 2100, I used the 32meg card to back up my
internal on the 130, and then restored the backtup to the 2100. It was a
quick and painless operation, and I had everything from my 130 on my 2100.

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland