Re: [NTLK] Borg

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 15:18:40 EDT

Of course I remember. I was playing with that mac
laptop...and I think my comment there was that it was
nice to play with but far from a professional movie
editor like Adobe Premier or something similar.
Oh wait! I think I now see your sarcasm! Yes...it's
quite vague, but I get it now...you were making a
point where I complained that iMovie wasn't
professional enough, yet I was making a case for
Vocoder which is far from professional! Yes...OK, now
it makes sense! Hmmmm... well, granted, if the
development is for "fun" then any tool as long as it
get's it done will work. But, I was comparing to what
I already own and that was Premeir...that's all I
could compare it to (company paid years ago and I've
been upgrading ever since so the cost is close to
nothing!) Oh well...I get it now!
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)

--- Laurent Daudelin <laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com>