[NTLK] Simple s/war - WAS RE: Borg

From: Smith, Bradley (bradley.smith_at_artisansw.com)
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 03:34:58 EDT

Simple software can be great. iPhoto for example. I mean I just use it for
printing photos that I've scanned but it does that one job brilliantly. It
shows you what the print will look like when it comes out. No, I don't mean
like a normal print preview I mean it shows you your sheet of A4 paper (for
example) in the printer, portrait orientated just like I specify, and shows
me that the print will come out rotated 90 degrees to give me the resulting
landscape print that I want. Why is this good? Well, I can't believe I'm the
only persone to ever have printed landscape and put the paper in portrait
and have my printer spit ink all over the rollers and leave 1/3rd of the
page white!

Simple can be good. Mind you, Photoshop's pretty good as well ;-)

Brad