Re: [NTLK] MP2K (MoreInfo) to Entourage v.X?

From: Chet Johns (cjohns_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 13:21:28 EDT

The last time I checked, Newtourage would not transfer dates with Entourage.
Some time back the author emailed me to tell me that Microsoft was unwilling
to release the information necessary for him to include that function. That
was some time ago so PLEASE tell me if I'm wrong. That would be the best
reason for me completely move from the Palm desktop to Entourage. With a
busy, complex schedule that function alone would allow me to finally box up
my palm. Oh, and for those of you with windows CE handheld devices,
pocketmac is very close (beta 2 release) to allowing synch with the
Entourage calendar and various CE devices using a mac.
-Chet

on 4/26/02 12:38 PM, Laurent Daudelin at laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com