Re: [NTLK] Various newton related things

From: Ross Cottrell (heybulldog_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 14:41:00 EDT

 Seeing those photos makes me wish for some Newton fellowship. I can't find a NUG in Washington state, Puget Sound area.
Are there any Newton users who would like to meet up around here? I'm a newtbie in Seattle.

On Wednesday, April 24, 2002, at 06:39PM, Laurent Daudelin <laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com> wrote:

>On 24/04/02 14:06, "Daniel Padilla" <daniel.padilla_at_wanadoo.es> wrote:
>
>> Last march, during my visit to the Netherlands, I had the pleasure to meet
>> some newton users in an "AppleDag". Here are some photos of that meeting:
>>
>> http://dev.newtontalk.net/~dpadilla/images/misc/Holland/
>>
>> As you can see there, we had the visit of "papa smurf" ( with love :-) ) and
>> he
>> carried no less than 11 newtons. Every MessagePad model plus a sharp
>> expertPad.
>
>Nice! 11 Newtons? I looked at every single picture and didn't see ooW eeL...
>What am I missing? It would also be nice if there were some descriptions
>coming with the pictures, so that we would know who is who. Except for those
>that were in Holland, I'm pretty sure everybody else see only a bunch of
>people that seems happy with their Newtons, but that's all! We can't put a
>face on a name (or the other way around?)...
>
>-Laurent.
>--
>Laurent Daudelin Developer, Multifamily, ESO, Fannie Mae
>mailto:Laurent_Daudelin_at_fanniemae.com Washington, DC, USA
>fiber-seeking backhoe: [common among backbone ISP personnel] Any of a genus
>of large, disruptive machines which routinely cut critical backbone links,
>creating Internet outages and packet over air problems.
>

>--
>Read the List FAQ/Etiquette: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html
>Read the Newton FAQ: http://www.guns-media.com/mirrors/newton/faq/

Ross Cottrell

Loyalty to petrified opinions never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul in this world - and never will."
Mark Twain