Re: [NTLK] BackDrop Plus background pictures

From: Jeremy Bond Shepherd (jbond_at_eskimo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 17:17:25 EDT

>Can anyone tell me how to add a background picture to
>BackDrop Plus from Standalone?I noticed that you can add
>a picture to AVI's Backdrop app. I was wondering if this
>can be done with BackDrop Plus as well. IF cannot, this

I don't know of any way to do it. SAS used to offer to customize the
BackDrop Plus image for an additional fee, so that may be an option, if
you're interested in shelling out the buck$.

Personally I love BackDrop Plus, mostly because I like the icons for
launching apps. But I would really love to be able to use nifty backdrop
images like Avi's can.

-Jeremy