[NTLK] NNUG to have live webcam of Newton surgery tonight!

From: John Skinner (john_at_johnskinner.net)
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 17:35:17 EDT

Hello all,

Tonight will be another Nashville Newton Users Group meeting at my house
around 7:30 PM. Anybody that wants to come is welcome, although I only
expect 1 other person to show up (Jeff Henry). Our user group is small :(

Tonight we will be opening up on of my Newton 2100s to fix a short in an
audio connection and explore around inside the case. This "surgery" will
be captured with my WebCam that will be uploading pictures every 30
seconds to http://www.johnskinner.net so stop by. We will also have AOL
Instant Messenger and IRC beside us in case anybody wants to see
anything specific while we have the Newton opened up!

AOL screen name = f33r
IRC = channel #Newton on efnet

Also we will be testing out 802.11b WAP vs. Airport Software Base Station.

And an Agenda Develpoer Edition Linux PDA.