Re: [NTLK] Beaming Dates - and To do on Avi's Backdrop

From: Chris Ruprecht (chrup_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Apr 27 2002 - 16:43:00 EDT

Russ,

On Saturday, April 27, 2002, at 02:56 , Russ Bravo wrote:

> Well ... maybe there's no answer to these queries, or maybe I should
> talk about cars. :(
> I'll try again:
>
> Can you beam Dates from one Newt to another (in my case, eMate to
> MP120) so that the entries on both tally?

Yes. I have beamed a lot of stuff between my and my wife's MP2100.
Between an MP2100 and an MP130 it is possible, but some times it takes a
little convincing. I eventually beamed no more than 5 items at a time,
then everything went fine. I still have a near new MP130 in the
cupboard, but I don't use it any more.

> And here's a new one: I've just installed Avi's Backdrop on my eMate,
> but keep getting an Error message when I tap on the To Do button at the
> bottom of the screen. Seems to be a different error to the one
> mentioned in the documentation. What do I do?

I can not help you here as I don't know what error you're getting.

> Appreciate your help, one and all!
>
> Russ, UK

Best regards,
Chris - Berliner, living in the USA.