[NTLK] URD-Project

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Sat Apr 27 2002 - 18:57:13 EDT

> From: "Andrew Patrikalakis" <anrp_at_irulethe.net>
> Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 14:59:00 -0400
> Subject: [NTLK] URD-Project
>

> URD-Project? What's that? Related to Ah! My Goddess?
>
> Andrew Patrikalakis

Till made the effort to convert some Urd (my favourite Goddess ;)) pics I
selected for Avi's Backdrop. Trouble was that many of the pictures turned
out a little too dark or light for a usable contrast setting, or just not in
the right shape for the screen, so I did some adjustments, but I guess he
had no time to re-pkg them yet, he is possibly chasing his bacteria, or
beeing chased... ;)

He has some nice other pics and on his site though

http://www.stud.uni-hamburg.de/users/till/newton.htm

from AKIRA, Ninja Scroll...
I will write him directly tomo..today and ask if he would put up the Urd
pics as is, or maybe finds the time to convert the updated ones.

Not supposed to be home yet,

Oliver :)

--
Product will be hot after heating.