[NTLK] Do Not Believe GEM

From: Ferdi Ozguner (fozguner_at_ualberta.ca)
Date: Sat Apr 27 2002 - 20:35:32 EDT

For all of you interested in purchasing these newtons dont believe what GEM is telling Mark.

What they are offering is not a special at all...its what they have been offering all along. I have email correspondence to prove this. You are likely to get scratched up Newton's as they only sell the "GOOD QUALITY" ones for 170 bucks and above. Take your business to an independent seller on ebay. It will help promote personal sales and teach companies like GEM that customer service should always be Number 1.

Im on the trail of where these Newton's are coming from and ive almost figured it out. Let me tell you they are making a bundle on us. The PRODUCT RESALE COMPANY made a bundle on the early adopters of Newton's.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers
Ferdi