Re: [NTLK] Happiness

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Apr 28 2002 - 04:47:43 EDT

on 28-04-2002 5:05, Mietek at mietek_at_icpnet.pl wrote:

> Also, there weren't any charger plug adapters in the package. Does
> anyone have a spare European-style charger plug lying around? It's not
> really a big deal - but I can only find whole bricky voltage adapters here.

What do you mean with a voltage adapter ? If you mean a power adapter, be
very careful with these, if it's a non Apple one make sure that you have a
model that doesn't go over 7.5 volts.

> Now, about the screen --
> Is it possible to do something about the glare? I'm considering the
> NuShields, for their KlearScreen bonus wipes as well, but I wonder if
> they'll help at all.

If the the screen isn't to your liking NuShields will very probably please
you.

> I was initially afraid that my stylus had something stuck in the tip,
> because it seemed I was scratching the screen even with the slighest
> touch. However, these phantom scratches easily disappear after wiping
> with a cloth. Is this normal?

Not sure what you mean, sounds like there might be some kind of residue on
your screen.

Robert Benschop