[NTLK] [FS] like-new eMate 300

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Sun Apr 28 2002 - 15:41:02 EDT

Hey everyone. I have a like-new eMate 300 to sell. I purchased it
brand-new last summer, and it has spent the last six months or so unused.
The unit is pristine. NuShields have always been used on the screen. I
really can't stress enough how new-like it really is.

At the last SONUG meeting in Toronto, I had Stephanie Maks disassemble it
to check that the screen hinges don't have the pop-out-and-damage-the-
screen-cable defect. This unit does not appear to exhibit the problem.
(for more info about this problem, read this document:
http://www.pda-soft.de/eMateHingeRepairv16.pdf )

The unit comes with a 7W power adapter and a Mac serial cable. (I might
be persuaded to part with my extra PC cable...) I can also provide a 6MB
linear flash card or a D-Link DE-660 ethernet card.

If you are interested, please e-mail me off-list with offers. I can ship
anywhere in the world via either insured airmail or UPS. Buyer pays all
shipping costs.