[NTLK] URD-Project And Newton Sync

From: Andrew Patrikalakis (anrp_at_irulethe.net)
Date: Sun Apr 28 2002 - 17:21:00 EDT

Hello again,

I finished up the Urd-Project; get the pictures @
http://anrp.irulethe.net/newton/nback/Urd-Project/
As always, requests are welcome :)

I have also decided to release the Newton Streamed
Object Library, even though it is not finished.
What it can do is decode a streamed object on
a big-endian platform (read Mac), but it requires
one of those POSIX enviroments, so it won't
(easily) work on OS9, but it should work under
Mac OS X (I only tried it under Linux on my
PowerBook 3400).

Andrew Patrikalakis

-----
Sent with a Newton - Long Live the Green!
Actual error message from Windows