Re: [NTLK] Newtourage News (was Be-all End-all sync app)

From: Loren Finkelstein (Loren_at_Finkelstein.Net)
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 00:07:06 EDT

On 4/28/02 10:11 PM, "Prabhakar Ragde" <plragde_at_plg2.math.uwaterloo.ca>
wrote:

>> -> I do have a a version of Newtourage that allows for date transfer. By
>> transfer, I mean you can move your calendar from the Newton to Entourage or
>> Entourage to the Newton, but that's it. There's no syncing. There are also a
>> handful of limitations due to Entourage (exceptions to repeating patterns
>> are not honored and a couple repeating patterns on Entourage don't have
>> counterparts on the Newton). I've been sitting on it for a couple of months
>> but could clean it up enough to release in the next few weeks. Is there a
>> need?
>
> I would certainly be interested, since calendar info from Newton to
> Entourage is exactly what I asked about. --PR

Hey John.

I would also be interested. I used to export my Dates data to Now Up To
Date, every couple months, to print out calendars. I would use it the same
way. Always keep current info on the Newt and regularly copy it all to
Entourage. Certainly better than nothing.

Loren