Re: [NTLK] Replacing 2x00 supercap - Newton battery questions

From: Jim Anderson (jiman_at_microsoft.com)
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 19:11:13 EDT

        You can check if it's the cap by plugging in your Newt before
you change the batteries. If it still loses calibration, then it doesn't
have anything to do with the capacitor. If it doesn't lose calibration,
then it *could* be the cap...

Jim Anderson

Evil Overlord Rule 20:
Despite its proven stress-relieving effect, I will not indulge in
maniacal laughter. When so occupied, it's too easy to miss unexpected
developments that a more attentive individual could adjust to
accordingly.