Re: [NTLK] Anime Desktop Pictures

From: Michael Mays (chaosmonk_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 23:33:38 EDT

Andrew,

I have a whole bunch of Ah My Goddess .pkg background pictures, if you'd
like me to send them to you to put on your website I'd be happy to.
Unfortunately I did not save the pictures I made these from in format;
it would take some searching to dig up the pictures from my hard drive.
All I have at the moment are the .pkg files.

Michael Mays