[NTLK] OT - P*lm and Un*x

From: SuerthP_at_andersonnews.com
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 06:57:28 EDT

i wanted to weigh in on this in an enlightened fashion....

     1st thought...
     who cares? its just people being people
     2nd thought
     i do care, its important to me, career in mobile software,fanatical
appreciation for apple stuff, newton too,blah blah blah
     3rd thought
     everybody agreeing on one way to do it is great, but even greater is
everybody appreciating everybody else's desire for individuality
     4th thought
     hmmm... has my friend in network services un-blocked dilbert.com yet?