[NTLK] PCMCIA drivers

From: Henry Deemer (hank_at_deemer.com)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 08:54:11 EDT

I've download FarallonEthernet.pkg, the driver that's supposed to make the
Farallon PCMCIA ethernet card work. (Actually I've downloaded it several
times from several different sources.) Why can't I get NCU to recognize the
file. What's the trick to installing this on my eMate??

Henry "Hank" Deemer - Pequea Valley HS, Lancaster County, PA
 ..teacher of physics, astronomy, meteorology
                    ...and whatever else they throw at me!
 ..Bldg. Technology Leader (aka, the computer guy)
 ..amateur genealogist
       (Deemer, Zimmerman, Nungesser, Thomas, John, et.al.)
email:  hank_at_deemer.com
homepage:  http://hank.deemer.com