[NTLK] I just received my SER-001

From: info_at_paulrandall.co.uk
Date: Fri Aug 02 2002 - 02:52:46 EDT

Hi guy's.

I am so excited but I must admit I am feeling a little nervous about the
task ahead.

Thankyou David for sending the SER-001 board so promptly. It is so
professionally built you would think it came straight from Apple if it
weren't for the cool little PCBman logo in the bottom left corner. Even
the packaging (Anti-static bag with yellow static warning sticker) and
full instructions etc.

I am already impressed and this inspires confidence.

I have downloaded the case removal instructions from Mike O'Connor of
Leptonic Systems Inc. on unna and am ready to go.

Wish me luck guy's as I attempt to do this without breaking a single
clip. I'll keep you posted as to how I get on.

Regards

Paul Randall