[NTLK] [ANN] StarChart 2.1

From: Michael Gährken (mgaehrken_at_gmx.de)
Date: Fri Aug 02 2002 - 14:27:50 EDT

StarChart 2.1 for Newton

I am proud to present a new version of StarChart, the astronomic star
chart for Newton, which can display stars, constellations and the
planets for any place and time.

Compared to StarChart 2.0, StarChart 2.1 has the following new features:
- landscape version for Newton 2x00 (but you can _not_ install both
the landscape and the portrait version at the same time - sorry)
- more display options, including the ability to display
abbreviations instead of the full names for constellations and planets
- option for daylight saving time added
- more correct position of the sun

!!!! Attention: New URL !!!! Please update all bookmarks !!!!

Screenshots and download at the new address:
<http://www.gaehrken.de/starchart/>

If you have any comments, please email me at
<mgaehrken_at_gmx.de>

--
Michael G=E4hrken   ---   email: mgaehrken_at_gmx.de   ---   PGP on request