[NTLK] PCMCIA Heeeelp!

From: Jason Knight (burningchrome98_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Aug 03 2002 - 21:13:56 EDT

I recently purchased a MP 130 and it does not seem to respond when I
insert a communication card. I also have a MP 2100 that gives me a nice
pop-up saying that a [insert type of card here] has been inserted. I have
looked through the documentation and haven't found any reference to
whether or not I should be getting acknowledgment that yes there is a
modem there.

Is it time to send it back or is this operator error?

TIA

-J