[NTLK] NewtWiki 0.4.0 released

From: Jim Anderson (blag_at_narcosislabs.org)
Date: Sat Aug 03 2002 - 23:56:26 EDT

=09I've just put version 0.4.0 of NewtWiki, the freeform Newton hyperlink=
ing=20
extension for Notes, up at http://www.narcosislabs.org/newton/newtwiki.ht=
ml

=09This version adds the ability to link to Works documents, NewtonBooks,=
 and=20
create links to open any package. I've also cleaned up the link parsing c=
ode=20
and made it more robust.

=09This version also includes a bug that sometimes pops up when you link =
to a=20
works document, and then shut down works quickly. I haven't been able to=20
track it down yet, so I'm releasing this version with debugging info. Any=
 Bug=20
Trap dumps would be greatly appreciated.

=09Cheers,
--=20
Jim Anderson

Evil Overlord Rule 61:
If my advisors ask "Why are you risking everything on such a mad scheme?"=
, I=20
will not proceed until I have a response that satisfies them.