[NTLK] PCMCIA Heeeelp!

From: Donald Winiecki (dwiniecki_at_boisestate.edu)
Date: Sun Aug 04 2002 - 10:58:31 EDT

Greetings,
Since you don't mention that you've closed the latch on the MP130 after
you inserted the card, I wonder if you've done that? The MP1XX won't
look for a card until the latch is closed.

The latch I'm referring to is a small slider on the back of the machine
near the card release mechanism. The throw of this latch/slider is
normal to the long dimension of the MP1XX (where the throw of the card
release mechanism is perpendicular to the long dimension of the MP1XX).

Before ejecting the card, this latch/slider should be switched to the
off position.

I hope this helps.

_don winiecki