[NTLK] ANN: SER-001

From: Humphreys, David (URB) (david.humphreys_at_honeywell.com)
Date: Mon Aug 05 2002 - 12:14:54 EDT

Hi all,

I have been seeing a lot of new names on the list recently, so there may be some of you who are not familiar with the
SER-001.

For your benefit, the SER-001 is a small circuit board that fits inside the MP2x00 series of Newtons and provides a more
standard mini-din connector for the serial port. It does away with the need to carry the dongle.

Although a lot of people use Ethernet to communicate, the serial port is still useful for connecting to a keyboard and
other serial based peripherals.

The SER-001 is available from PCBman:

http://mrpcbman.tripod.com

for the low, low price of $42.50 shipping included!

You can pay by Paypal, MO or check.

I still have inventory but I won't be making any more so get 'em while you still can.

Regards,

PCBman aka David Humphreys
Designer