Re: [NTLK] LAnug wireless again!

From: John Skinner (john_at_johnskinner.net)
Date: Tue Aug 06 2002 - 13:48:49 EDT

You have a great opportunity to try all of the instant messaging software
out for the Newton at your next meeting.

For instance,... I heard that NewtJabber was able t be used to connect to
AOL Instant Messenger. Is this true? You have the chance to test!

Also, IRC clients for the Newton (maybe Chatbuddy is the only one, I'm not
sure).

Just my 2 cents.

Sounds like fun, I wish I could make it!