[NTLK] MP 2000 for sale....

From: Matthew Reidsma (reidsma_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 06 2002 - 21:53:36 EDT

I have an MP2000 for sale. This unit has a perfect
screen but otherwise is a bit "cosmetically
challenged." (A few scratches, most of the rubbery
texture worn off, apple logo is discolored from wear)
but all of the pieces are there and functioning. The
unit fires up off of an AC supply (which is not
included) but I do not have a battery pack to test it
on. I did try running it from a DC supply (variable
bench supply) off the battery terminals, but it did
not fire up. Who knows, maybe I had the current
limiter set too low?) But it does work nicely off of
the AC supply.

No stylus is included, no AC adapter, no battery pack
or tray, Just a MP2000 with in tact cover, a perfect
screen and some case wear. (This was one of Harry's
sales to appease his angry wife). I've got $50 into
it, I'd like to get that out of it. This unit does
show 4Mb of free storage, so it may be an UMP2k? I
don't know, I;ve got a 130 that treats me fine. I
thought I would upgrade to a 2k for the voice note
feature, but I don't really have the cash to invest in
a battery pack, new stylus, modem etc. to make it
fully functional.

Well, if you need a parts unit or want something to
play with, drop me a line off list. Again a review:

MP2000 with cosmetic wear
perfect screen
in tact (although worn) case and lid
no stylus