[NTLK] Two (kinda) Members questions

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Aug 07 2002 - 02:17:51 EDT

I was looking on the NewtonTalk page at the world-maps
of Newton users. I see that Hawaii is on the
"bigworld" map:
http://www.newtontalk.net/map/bigworld.jpg

But I can't find Hawaii on any of the smaller maps...

Second question.
I see that there is a Newton user IN Hawaii, and I
know the person's name (he's on the list I just can't
remember him) can he email me off list please?
Thanks for your attention.

Ed (can I be a "malihini"?)
web/gadget guru

=====
"I believe that viewers who skip television commercials are Thieves who are guilty of Stealing network programming"
 - Jamie Keller CEO/Chairman Turner Broadcasting