[NTLK] What is a good price?

From: Daniel Purdie (zenock_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 07 2002 - 20:23:18 EDT

I've been out of touch with the Newton community for
awhile, and unfortunately have to sell my Newt and
accessories (I bought a house). So, what is a good
price to ask for the following collection?

MP2000 upgraded to 2100 in great condition - all latches etc.
in perfect working order
NiMH battery - holds a charge very well.
2 spare AA battery cages
16MB Linear flash card
33.6k x-jack modem
3Com ethernet card with dongle
Dongle + PC & Mac cables
USA AC adapter
Newton keyboard with original box in excellent condition
Write right screen protectors
Apple foldout keyboard/Newton carry case
Leather Newton carry case
Print pack 2.0 still in box
3rd party Newton desk stand with stylus holder
2 PCMCIA blank inserts
Original stylus
Lots of manuals
Pic @ http://www.geocities.com/cumorah/newt.jpg

Also, if anyone here would be interested, contact me
via email.
Thanks again.
Dan P.