Re: [NTLK] Newton 2100 battery pack

From: Robert Locatelli (sickofthecrap_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Aug 08 2002 - 04:43:37 EDT

> Well, I wasn't sure they did either until I did a quick google search and
found this site
> http://www.aspencer1.com/items.asp?db=11
>
> I still am not sure they are AA size, but they look about right.
Beside that they look about right they have a capacity of only 1350mAh at
the obviously slighly to high voltage of 7.4V. Using state of the art NiMH
cells you will be shure to have a well fitting replacement with 1800mAh and
4.8V (4 * 1.2V nominal voltage). Also the charging algorithm of the Newton
as well as the temperature measurement are adapted for NiMH cells only and
not for Li cells.

--
With best regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing http://slsbd.psi.ch/~mmailand https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=YYD3VUXUVD2YG