Re: [NTLK] OOOooooohh e-Bay, I am scared now: was Re: HUGE Newton Vintage software sale!

From: Jeffrey M. Swiger (n8noe_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Aug 08 2002 - 16:37:33 EDT

I myself have done this to the group.. I have sold Speakers, Upgrade
CPU's , and some Newton stuff. It's the idea of having some repore with
the group and seeing if someone here would like it first. The Idea of
eBay is good, but like Dave said, I'd make more on eBay, but if I were
in this for the money, I just wouldn't post it here.. I'm not doing this
for money, if I were I'd be broke along time ago. As a Observation, I
guess it's good for conversation, but I don't think it's a threat, more
a I like you people, and I'm trying to see if someone here needs it
first... Just ME!... Jeff