Re: [NTLK] listar restrictions

From: victor_at_newtontalk.net
Date: Fri Aug 09 2002 - 09:31:40 EDT

Okay, now that I'm more awake, I can talk about this a bit more.

Doing some quick investigation of the archives, it seems that HyperMail
(the program that processes the archives from mail files to HTML) does keep
the message-id and in-reply-to info in each message's HTML file. So I
suppose it is technically possible to have eCartis send a URL by using the
in-reply-to information, assuming that your mailer keeps it intact.

-- Victor