Re: [NTLK] Newton and the new iApps

From: Stephen Jendraszak (stevehj_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Aug 09 2002 - 18:14:39 EDT

There maybe a way to do this. It should be possible, I would think, to
write a Perl script that goes the other way. That is, that would take
vCards and turn them into a comma-delimited text file that could be
imported into the Newt. Alas, I have no idea how to write a Perl
script, and have not seen one that does what you are asking.

sj

http://homepage.mac.com/stevehj