[NTLK] Tarpoon and Seahorse Newts

From: Carol E Campbell (joyuzsong_at_lycos.com)
Date: Sun Aug 11 2002 - 20:07:22 EDT

---Hi All,
               I've read much about the "Industrial Newts"
that were made for the vertical market. Someone on list even said that someone had a few that he was selling. I would just like to find out what people thought about them. Here's some questions to start; Are companies still using them?
What kinds of companies initiated this type of newton? Did anyone ever buy one for personal use? If so, what kind of uses? Was tthe basic newt much different than the ones sold to us folks?
Thanks.......Carol

"Art like morality, begins by drawing the line somewhere."- C.K. Chesterton