[NTLK] newton wih tons of extras for sale

From: Steven Rogers (stevenr_at_metrocast.net)
Date: Wed Aug 14 2002 - 19:51:02 EDT

Hello List,
        I am selling a Newton 2100 (upgraded) and wanted to give the list a
first chance on this offer before I post on eBay.

The package includes:

Newton 2100 (upgraded) with pristine, and well kept screen
Newton keyboard
Original case (one that came bundled with Newton when purchased, fits
keyboard)
Leather Case
dongle
print pack
assortment of cables

extras:
32mb flash card
6 mb flash card (possibly non-working)
4mb flash card
10mb flash card
Farralon EtherMac PC Card w/cable
Hayes Optima 33.6 PC Card
3 card inserts
MoreInfo 5.0
Pocketcall
Powerforms
Partially used pack of Nushields and cleaning cloths
A pack of WriteRights
Spare parts (speaker, pen holding mechanism, screws.)

All this for $300.00, please email if interested, I have pictures and am
willing to answer any questions. I will be posting to early Friday
morning if no one is interested on the list.

-Steven