Re: [NTLK] We are making "Newt On" system

From: Takaaki Naganoya (maro_at_appleco.jp)
Date: Thu Aug 15 2002 - 19:27:58 EDT

Newt On is a kind of "Application Hub". It has only hub or gateway function.
Almost of functions are used from other applications like Word , Entourage
, FileMaker Pro.

AppleScript is the system level macro language on Mac OS.
All Newt On developper is high level user of AppleScript.
So It was written in AppleScript and only for Mac OS.

In the future, if we decide to develop Windows version of Newt On, we
will want many help for Windows developpers.

Takaaki Naganoya
http://www.airmac.org