Re: [NTLK] We are making "Newt On" system / Knowledge Navigator

From: Takaaki Naganoya (maro_at_appleco.jp)
Date: Thu Aug 15 2002 - 20:02:06 EDT

At 6:29 PM -0400 02.8.15, Victor Rehorst wrote:
>On Thu, 15 Aug 2002, Oliver Brose wrote:
>
>> Well, this looks nice, itwould be even cooler if it used
>> speech-recognition... rember that Apple flick about the Knowledge
>> Navigator? (BTW: Could someone post a link to that one? The higher
>> the quality the better!)
>
>http://philly.unna.org/unna/movies/Apple/KnowledgeNavigator/

Yes, I have it.

Almost of our web are written in Japanese. But some images are fun
for other language users :-)

Current computing image
http://www.airmac.org/newton/np1.jpg

Future computing image---I hope
http://www.airmac.org/newton/np2.jpg

Assist button of Newt On---It works!!
http://www.airmac.org/newton/nt02.jpg

Outline image of Newt On system
http://www.airmac.org/newt_on_fig1.jpg

We are making the "future" all day!

The newest version can recognize and execute these commands...

   Have a date at Christmas night this year.
   Meet Joe in the last bussiness day of this month from 3:00pm at Shinjuku.
   Search Mr. Naganoya who lives in Tokyo.
   Search all person whose age is 34 and blood type is O.

   and so on....

Takaaki Naganoya
http://www.airmac.org