Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Tibet115200 working!

From: d0pp13r (doppler_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Aug 15 2002 - 20:13:58 EDT

On 2002-08-16 01.42, "newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net" <newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net>
wrote:

> The speed Tibet uses is 34800 bps. The tests I've made show that a picture
> which took 1'30'' to download, takes 35'' with the hack installed.

NICE ONE, daniel !!!!

> It has been tested with a MP2100 and a Sanyo VPC-X350. Please report if you
> have problems with your camera when you install the hack. Also, let me know
> if you think that your camera can reach 230400 bps. The newton can, but my
> camera doesn't.

i think my coolpix 950 will, in fact.

BTW, i dunno what src code youve got access to, but is it possible to fix
the metadata function on the newt? i know the app we all use is crippled
somehow, but there used to be a special "corporate" version with many more
options, such as buit-in FTP, IIRC.

also, i really would like to see a "mail-with-simplemail" option...

WTG, daniel! bravo!