Re: [NTLK] Cool IRDA stuff

From: Matt Tracey (mtracey_at_telusplanet.net)
Date: Sat Aug 17 2002 - 02:21:36 EDT

A *ton* of Newt software (including NewtonWorks and add-ons) is
available on www.unna.org

Here's the direct link to NewtWorks and additions:
http://www.unna.org/unna/applications/NewtonWorks/

A lot of files on UNNA are rather cryptic and don't have a read-me or
good description. If you aren't comfortable with just downloading it and
installing the package to see what it does then I find a Google search
with the name of the software + "Newton" usually finds the original
developer's page and/or a description of the software.

I've been raiding the archives a lot since I got my dongle a few days
ago. There's a bunch of great stuff available for the Newt.

Good luck,
Matt