[NTLK] Fwd: eMate printing slow...Thanx!!

From: Steve Tedder (stedder_at_cox.net)
Date: Sun Aug 18 2002 - 12:18:04 EDT

Just wanted to say thanks to the list, which I just started reading, for
pointing out the HP IRDA extension...wow, does it ever work! I've been
an upgraded 120 user for years and recently took advantage of the supply
of machines on eBay to get a 2100 in very good condition (no scratches,
battery even works) and an eMate which is like new except I had to
rebuild the battery. I was still at the stage of being amazed that they
would print to my HP 6MP at all. Now they print as fast as a Mac.
Newtons...is there anything they can't do?

--
Steve Tedder
LHS '64