[NTLK] Fwd: Newton Connection Utilities Issues

From: Stephen Jendraszak (stevehj_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Aug 19 2002 - 01:09:49 EDT

I thought this might be of interest to the Mac users in the group. My
Dad seems to be having a very hard time getting NCU to work in Jaguar
(6C115, the Golden Master) without rebooting into 9. (BTW, yes, we have
paid for a box copy of Jag... but it hasn't arrived yet.)

sj

Begin forwarded message:

http://homepage.mac.com/jendra/stevehj